Thursday, July 20, 2017

"New Specs" by Jasmine Shea

Wow, 20th July already.  Where is the year going?

I am sharing a page with you today that includes lots of D-lish Scraps goodness.  I have even added hearts to a boys page and they blend in perfectly.

I have all of my D-lish pieces sorted by their colour so when I am creating a page, it is really easy to go straight to the container with that colour embellishments and add them to my page.  
It's even easier if you are using one of the Just Add Paper Kits.

I have added some Wood Veneer stars, a piece from the Journal It - Days of the Week, and a black and white striped Resin Heart.  I love that you can just add and add to fill up your page.
 Ok, I have found a new love....these Resin Glitter Hearts are just gorgeous and even added to a boy page, they are perfect.
Now throw in a funky Flair Button, some washi and include some Creative Cut stars all over the page (which I think are the highlight of the page) and you have the final product.

So a little tip from me...if you don't already do it, sort your pieces by colour and it is so much easier to co-ordinate on your page.

See you next time.

Jasx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment