Saturday, July 22, 2017

"I (heart) u" by Julie Pearce

Morning all.

Julie here today to share a layout I have created using this months JAP kit 'Primrose Lane'.
Another beautiful kit.

I've scrapped another one of my eldest daughter's formal photos.
I've used the XO mini stencil that has come in the kit with some blue coloured texture paste for my background.
I also added a wood veneer I heart u speech bubble, a couple of the white leaves, a red cabbage rose, a journal card, the pretty little resin flowers (love these), the heart washi tape all from the kit and a aqua tea rose in that corner.
In my other little cluster I added from the kit a red sequin heart patch, another white leaf, a couple more resin flowers, a sky blue cherry blossom and a love flair.

I really love using these Just add paper kits. They are still available over at the D-lish Scraps store and lots of new things too.
Catch you next time
Jules xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment