Sunday, July 30, 2017

"Happiness is..." by Tamara Buckler

Hello again scappers,

Well, I'm here to share with you today a layout that I created at the recent "Create by the Lake" Scrapbook retreat! I tell you what, there is something about being kid free, surrounded by other creatives, and having endless amounts of time, that really frees up your mojo!

I love this page for its relaxed almost vintage feel, and of course for all the yummy D-lish goodies on there!


The green floral paper is one I've had in my stash for ages, and it really directed the rest of this page. Isn't this heirloom flower just beautiful? It really pick up on that floral vintage feel.


I got my cross-stitch on with the Wood Veneer Stitchable Heart, isn't it just so sweet! And added some delicate little mini roses, and a flair button to finish off the cluster.


Some more mini roses and a super cute Corbett Creations bow to balance off the page, and voila, its done!



Thanks for stopping by and checking out my layout! Make sure you let me know of any more scrap retreats I should be attending, cant wait to go again!

Big Loves,
Tam x



No comments:

Post a Comment