Thursday, June 29, 2017

"Hello - You Are My Happy" by Rachel Dutko

Hi everybody!
Rachel back with you today, sharing my layout  

"Hello - You Are My Happy"

I can't help but smile seeing this happy, laughing little face!



I mixed up some paint for my background, then once that was dry 
I could add some awesome D-lish embellishments!

I've used a 5x7 bag as a layer under my photo.
I've used an amazingly thick Corbett Creations wood veneer word 'hello' for my title, as well as some Ombre Wordfetti as highlights around the page.

I've also added some Corbett Creations wood veneer circles and some  
Kinder Kreations Aerobar chipboard circle clusters. 
I painted these all with acrylic paint.


And yes I've added some flowers to a boy layout - a Wild Rose and Tea Roses. I've also added a sequin bow, a tassel from a Just Add Paper kit, a flair button, some resin star buttons and some coloured wire.





D-lish Products used: 


Thanks for looking

Rachel x x



 



No comments:

Post a Comment