Monday, June 2, 2014

Party Page–by Wendy Smith

I created this page with the thought of sticking to teal, red and yellow with loads of dark black ink and accents. OK, so there aren’t loads, but I think it looks pretty good anyway.

I stamped and inked the background patterned paper, and put strips of washi all over it, and then added splotches of black mist.

Adding the embellishments is always my favourite part and I guess that’s why I love being on the team so much!

“Seriously 9” by Wendy Smith IMG_8831IMG_8829IMG_8830

Here are the items I used to great this layout:

Journal It's - Arrow Word Tabs – Woodgrain

Journal It's - Pastel Star Rounds

Polka Dot Buttons – Yellow

Red Spot Wood Button

Colourblock Veneers - Navajo Arrows

Sequin Bow – Red

Journal It's - Tab Bag - Polka Dot Dates

 

Cheers and Happy Scrapping xxx

Wendy Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment