Sunday, May 18, 2014

Pony Dress ups by Leanne

Hi Leanne back again to share another layout with you, this was a photo taken at my work Christmas break up. They had these cute little Shetland ponies there with dress ups all in a tub, and my two girls had so much fun decorating these poor little ponies. Hey I guess they were so used it they just stood there so placid taking it all in. Well for my layout I've used some paints and mists in behind my photo's with some layering. Well my D-lish goodies are some coloured Muslin, journal it coloured words, paper doilies, wooden pegs, wood veneer hearts and pink fresh arrows.


Here is a close up of the title I painted in gesso and then used gelato's dry. I added the cosmos daises in a cluster in between the two words and some roses.



Don't forget to pop by the store and stock up on all your D-lish yumminess!
Cheers!








No comments:

Post a Comment