Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Project Life with Agnus Kasprzak

Hi again, thank you for all the wonderful feedback for the layout I shared yesterday :) I'm back today with a spread from my 2014 Project Life Album.

I have been a traditional 12x12" scrapper for many years and I've got to say that I am loving the pocket page style of scrapping more and more because I get to record all the everyday memories that wouldn't normally make it on a layout. I am documenting 2014 on a weekly basis using a double spread per week, with the occasional insert added for busier weeks.
This week's spread is back from January, featuring just the ordinary everyday things we got up to. I have used a neutral base of black white and grey and combined a mix of D-lish Scraps goodies to dress up my page and add a few pops of colour. I went with a classic design A Becky Higgins page protector and a mix of journal and filler cards.

Here's a closer look at the left hand side...

I always begin each week by typing up a date label for my album and the Journal It's date strips were perfect. I simply printed the date onto a piece of plain paper then held the paper up against a window while I lined the date strip over the top, using a piece of washi tape to secure it in place before putting it back through the printer. I also added a few Pinkfresh Studio Enamel hearts to my title card.
I used the same method as above the print my jounraling onto plain gird cards, then used some washi tape on either the top or bottom of the cards to create a uniform look across the page. The enamel stickers are great for not only adding a bit of colour, but also for dividing up the journaling.
I folded down one of the large Chevron Bags, to create a 3x4" sized bag and used this to hold a couple of business cards from some happy mail that was delivered to me. 
I used the Round and Round bright Journal It's throughout both pages to add a few sub-titles and think the fun Days of the Week Flair Buttons were the prefect way to show which days the photo's were taken.

 here's a better look at the right hand side...
I repeated many of the same elements to create a nice flow from one page to the next

 I also added a little bit of stitching, and a few Freckled Fawn wood chips for extra detail

Here's the links to everything I have used from the D-lish Scraps store...

Thanks for stopping by :) If you're doing Project Life too I'd love to come have a peek at your albums, so let me know in the comments section so I can come and visit your blogs!


2 comments: