Sunday, February 23, 2014

Be free .. with Alz

I'm back with more inspiration from the Lilac Haze Just Add Paper Kit ..

Be free

Instead of 'just adding paper' I added lots mixed media LOL! Oh and a wee bit of paper. But otherwise its all from the Lilac Haze Just Add Paper Kit. I smeared a little white gesso on the flowers to 'shabby them up' a little, painted the chipboard frames white, and otherwise used up the adhesive pearls, flairs and bows etc from what was left of the kit from yesterday's layout "Free spirit". Oh and I wanted to use some thread (not a lot) but I didn't want to use the cotton baker's twine as it was in the kit. The solution for that was easier than I thought, I simply separate the purple colour I wanted from the white! Simples!!!


I think that's it for me and purple for a wee while. I can feel something 'krafty' coming up. Stay tuned, and 'til tomorrow, happy scrapping!

Cheers .. Alz   :)

PS: Have you checked out this month's Just Add Paper Kit yet??

No comments:

Post a Comment