Thursday, December 5, 2013

Two more layouts - by Kayla

I had so much fun creating my layouts this month. I put them together and realised that I really do reach for the same favourite products time & time again…especially that gorgeous muslin!


Penguin

I made this layout to celebrate moving to the cute seaside town of Penguin in Tasmania. We love it here & I really wanted to scrap a couple of pictures of the gorgeous place we live.

D-Lish Products used:








My Gorgeous Boy

I love this picture my sister took of my puppy & I wanted to challenge myself to scrapbook with orange. It's not a colour I use a lot of as I find myself reaching or blues & greens all the time. It was a fun challenge!
I have also made another video putting this layout together which I am in the process of editing. Will be back soon to share!

D-Lish Products used:






Until next time. 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment