Saturday, December 28, 2013

Hello - With Beth

I hope everyone had a magical Christmas!

On the blog today is a layout I created using a photo from Christmas Day 6 years ago when my daughter was almost 2 months old.

And you know what, I even used a technique. Yes indeed. You see, I bought some Gelatos from Faber-Castell. I don't know why as I had no idea what to do with them. I needed to watch YouTube and the only conclusion I can come to is they are like ink crossed with paint? Anyway, I combined some flecks with texture paste and smeared over a chevron mask to create the background. Then I painted some on the top and bottom edges. After all that, I thought the white was too stark so I misted over the top of it all.

Then I started with the fun bit, creating the design of my layout.

I don't know if you've noticed yet, but my favourite colour is blue, aqua tones especially. Combine it with some yellow and I'm in scrappy bliss. :)


This layout uses 10 different D-lish products:


Stayed tuned for another layout tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment