Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Tarrah's Last D-Lish Shares...You and Me

Hi everyone!!

Tarrah here with you today sharing some of my last layouts for D-Lish Scraps this week. I am going to so miss being on Amanda's team, I love the products and absolutely adore working with them as well. Amanda is so so generous and such a lovely person also. I will miss it SO much :( 
 I may or may not have stocked up on some of my favourite D-Lish goodies just this week to get me through my withdrawals!! 


I created this layout with the Jot Magazine Number 8 Mood Board Challenge in mind.
I fell in love with the colour palette of mint, peach and tan.
For this layout I have used lots of different Crate Paper papers and of course my favourite embellishments from D-Lish!!!


D-Lish products used:



Thanks so much for joining me on the D-Lish blog today, I have a few more layouts to share with you throughout the week so check back in a couple of days for more inspiration from me!!
Take care and happy scrappin'
Tarrah

No comments:

Post a Comment