Friday, August 23, 2013

More DT Shares from Tarrah...

Hi,
It's Tarrah here with you again!! I have so much to share with you lately as I have been busy busy busy!!

I have 3 more layouts to share with you today all packed to the hilt with D-Lish goodies of course!!

I am totally in love with Freckled Fawn products at the moment so I use them on nearly every layout that I create!!! So glad they are readily available in the D-Lish shop!!

D-Lish products used:


Sorry I am a little late with this one but this is my Creative Team example for the August White With 1 challenge to use masking/stencils and pastel colours...
D-Lish goodies used:




This layout is about the awesome lolly and dessert bar my brother and his wife had at their beautiful wedding recently in England....

D-Lish products used:



So that's it from me for a few weeks, be sure to check back and see what the other girls have been creating, I am sure there will be plenty of beautiful creations....till next time...happy scrappin :)



1 comment:

  1. I admired the first one as you were making it at Camp Mojo. Looked wonderful. The other 2 are fabulous too.

    ReplyDelete