Sunday, June 9, 2013

Tarrah's June Design Team Share....

Hi everyone!!
Happy Long Weekend!!
It's Tarrah here with you today to share some recent layouts I have created using my trusty stash of D-Lish Scraps products!! 


The first layout that I am sharing is one I created about my eldest son when he was just 3! He is 7 now so the photo in quite old, but I have HEAPS of these photos that I haven't got around to scrapping yet, my bad!! If you know me and my style of scrapbooking, you will notice that I include hidden journaling on my layouts A LOT!! I wanted to point this out today as it is a very handy tip if you get to the end of your layout and you have forgotten your journaling or you may not always want it exposed on the front of your layout. I am one of those that really doesn't like my own handwriting so I often hide the journal card under paper or other embellishments, I very often don't always stick everything down properly, leaving room for a card to be slipped underneath. This layout is no exception...I have written on the White Scalloped Journal Card at the top of my layout and left it easy to pull out, I have also put another journal card at the bottom, underneath some paper to balance the layout, I left this one blank and stuck it down though. 


Awesome D-Lish products used on this layout are:



My next share is a layout that I created for a pre-retreat challenge for a retreat that I am going to later in the year. The challenge was to use 2 photos any size, use Heidi Swapp products and some paint.
I have stacks of Heidi stuff old and new on here but I also have a few D-Lish
goodies as well!!

I really love the new Freckled Fawn that Amanda has in store now, you should check it out, they are all so super cute but they walk out the door extremely quickly too, so be quick!!

D-Lish goodies used here:


This next layout is my White With 1 June Creative Team layout, head on over to the WW1 blog to find out what the challenge is this month!! I don't really do many romantic style pages very often but I do have small stash of D-Lish Scraps romantic embellishments so this was a perfect opportunity to use these on this layout!!


The gorgeous romantic D-Lish products used on this layout include:


Thank you so much for stopping by the D-Lish blog today, be sure to check back soon for more gorgeous inspiration from the talented D-Lish Design Team girls, take care and enjoy your long weekend!!

Tarrah x

No comments:

Post a Comment