Sunday, May 12, 2013

May DT Share with Tarrah

Hello everyone!!
It's Tarrah here with you today.
Happy Mothers Day 
to all the gorgeous Mum's out there!! Whatever you get up to today, I hope you have a great day, lets hope we can fit in some creating time, now that would be nice!!!
I have popped back in again to share some D-Lish Scraps layouts with you that I have created since my last post!

This layout is one that I created using some REALLY OLD Little Yellow Bicycle products, I am trying really hard to use up some of my old stash LOL!! Sometimes not always that successfully!! You can never pass up an opportunity to use some delicious D-Lish Scraps on a layout though and the items I used on this layout really finished it off...

D-Lish Scraps products used:

Below is my White With 1 Creative Team example for the May challenge. The challenge this month is to use White + Black + Badges and/or Banners (the badges and banners can be different colours from black)

I am always adding D-Lish Scraps products to my WW1 CT layouts!! I find it so easy to just grab an embellishment that colour coordinates perfectly!! 

D-Lish Products Used:

Thanks so much for stopping by the D-Lish Scraps blog today, I hope I have inspired you to get out all your yummy D-Lish products and create something gorgeous!!
Happy creating everyone, catch you next time....
Tarrah x

1 comment: