Sunday, May 5, 2013

Amanda Lawrence - DT share

Well hello hello! It's been a very busy few weeks here at D-lish HQ, lots of new and exciting products arriving that have literally flown off the shelves! The response to our newest, Freckled Fawn wood veneers and Motex tape writers has been nothing short of amazing. We are expecting restocks of both these products some time this week. 

Recently I was lucky enough to spend a very relaxing and creative weekend on retreat. It was refreshing just to have the time to create without any interruption.

This is one of my favourite pages from the weekend, it's called '2'


I used a bright and bold colour scheme of yellow and hot pink to document the morning of my baby girls 2nd birthday. Papers are from Echo Park.


A close up of the main cluster includes: Daisies, Medium Roses, Mini Heirloom Flower, Forget Me Nots and a Wooden Blossom button.


Smaller cluster with a hydrangea petal and a pearl bead cluster used as a centre. Another Forget Me Not and wooden blossom button.


I used a Flair button from the Washi Hearts set.


Another smaller cluster on some Washi Masking Tape

Another page I created over the weekend was used for part of my design team post at Memory Maze chipboard. 


{2} Sweet uses Memory Maze chipboard pieces; Scalloped Overlay, Sweet mini word, a heart from the pack and people (coming soon!) We have a large range of these products available in the store. 


I created a smaller cluster of embellishments around my title with a Viola, Medium Rose and a Resin Forget Me Not.


The larger cluster is made up of more of the same embellishments centred around my large focal flower, a single bloom Idyllic in pink


I also used some scattered sequins to finish it off.

Thanks for stopping by the blog
Amanda x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely layouts - fabolous mix of colors and embellies - love th structure they add to the pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pages Amanda! Love the pops of yellow and pink together, in the first page.

    ReplyDelete