Friday, April 19, 2013

Melissa's April Design Team Share!

Today I am sharing three layouts that I have created using some gorgoeus D-Lish products, which you can get in the D-Lish Store HERE!!!

 I always have so much fun playing with all my goodies from Amanda, you get so much for the money!!

If you want to keep up to date with all the new items that are in the Store or Coming Soon make sure you like the D-Lish FACEBOOK PAGE.

The first layout I am sharing is...

'Happy Happy Birthday'

This photo is of Lily and her friends at her friend Lucy's 9th birthday party!

D-Lish Products Used on this layout are:
Tutu Blossoms - AquaShipping Tags, Kraft - Mixed, Loose Cup Sequin Mix - Pastel, Paper Doiley Mini 3.5" Round - Cream, Flair - Notebook Bicycles, Flair - Word Bursts - Bright, Cabochon Flower Grab Bag,  Washi Tapes - Word Teal Eqations and Newsprint.



 'It's an easy life!'

This photo is of my middle daughter Lily, chilling out in a hammock at her friends house, I am sure she would have gone to sleep in there given half the chance.

The gorgeous D-Lish items I have used on this layout are:
Loose Cup Sequins Mix - Brights, Chevron Buttons - Mix C, Flair - Word Bursts Brights, Cabochon Flower Grab Bag, Resin Forget Me Knots Grab Bag, Azalea - Cream, which I misted white with Dymusions Mist, 3cm Roses - White, I used some purple gelato's around the edges this is a bit hard to se in my photo's sorry.  30mm Triangle Mosaic Button, Washi Tapes - Black Grid, Newsprint and Coloured Birds on a Wire.



'Why Such A Sad Face'

I love this photo of Harper even though she isnt all happy and smiley, I didnt want too much on the layout to distract from the photo.
The D-Lish products I have used are:
2013 Calendar Pads, Medium Polka Dot Buttons - Black, Flair - Word Bursts Brights, Cabochon Flower Grab Bags, Washi - Yellow Repeating Chevron and Carnival Tickets.

The Cabochon are fast becoming a staple on my layouts, just love them!!



Now dont forget to keep you're eye out on the blog for Raquels stunning work which will be up very soon!!!

Have a wonderful weekend...

Mel x

No comments:

Post a Comment