Sunday, March 17, 2013

Tarrah McLean-March DT Share...

Hi everyone!!!
It's Tarrah here with you today to share some D-Lish Scraps layouts with you all, thanks so much for joining me!!


First up today I have used some of my leftover Amy Tan 'Ready Set Go' collection from my Masters win. I can tell you I don't have much of this left, I just ADORE it!! I have used every last bit I could!!



I just had to add one of  those gorgeous bright Word Burst Flair Badges to this layout and I also love those Wooden Bingo Numbers as well.


The four other D-Lish goodies I added are that cute cream Flag with the Love word, the yellow and red spotted washi tape, the bright Chevron Journal It for my journaling and last but not least I added one of Amanda's awesome personally designed Valentine Printables-if you go to this link, you can scroll right down to the bottom to download them and best of all they are in the Freebie section!!!

This next layout I entered in the February Crate Paper blog challenge to use Red on your layout......I was very lucky and very excited to place as one of the runner's up for this challenge and so this layout was featured on the CP blog.....other than using Crate Paper I thought this layout was perfect to add a few gorgeous pieces from D-Lish....I can never go past those gorgeous large carved resin hearts so I added the red one which was perfect to go with my theme.


So again I have made use of those beautiful Valentine Printables designed by Amanda herself!!! You can find out how to download them when you click on the link...


I just love these next photos of my Mum with my eldest son, they are quite old photos now as he is 7 years old but I came across them the other day...they show what a beautiful close relationship they share together.  

Do you spy those super cute Mini Resin Pastel Butterflies on the layout below? They are adorable and available in store now....they come in a grab bag too so you get loads of them!!

I have loads of yummy D-Lish goodies on this layout....I LOVE the journal spots so much, I love to layer them with other embellishments, here I have layered a white Sentiment Spool Top Journal It with a bright Jumbo Ticket Date Journal It   I have also added a few small embellishments to finish......these are the Cabochon Flower, the small black Etched Heart Button, the funky Wooden Heart Button and the White Flag...

 So that's it from me today, be sure to check back in a few days for more delicious D-Lish inspiration from the other Design Team girls....happy scrappin and I will catch you next time!!!

Tarrah x

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous Layouts Tarrah!! I adore that 'ready set go range' too. Congrats on the CP blog feature too.
    Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete