Sunday, March 10, 2013

Amanda Lawrence - March DT Share

It's been a very busy time behind the scenes here at D-lish, lots of new products finally packaged and added to the store. Some has been sitting here since November last year so it was really time to get it all sorted out! With the weeks filled with updating, packaging and filling orders I really look forward to the weekend arriving. The pace slows and I can kick back relax and get some much needed creative time at my desk. 

This weekend I have been playing with some of the wonderful new embellies added to the store this week.


I usually like to kick start my scrapping with a sketch but couldn't find something that allowed for the number and multi size of photos I had. It took me a while to work out the arrangement but once I did it came together quite quickly. With so many photos to look at I just wanted to keep the embellishing simple.


I added one cluster to the bottom of my main photo with a Wild Rose, a Resin Double Daisy and a 25mm printed wooden button.


To highlight the main photo I cut a frame from the patterned paper and mounted it on some chipboard. I then added some of the new gold metal photo corners to the edges. By planning ahead I only added 3 as the 4th would have been covered by the cluster and wasted.


To finish off I grabbed a few butterfly sequins from the mix bag. These are awesome value, for just $1 you get 100's of them in every colour of the rainbow. I gently bent up their wings to make them dimensional, before gluing them down. I finished off by adding a few rhinestones from the Rainbow Rhinestone pack. I think they look super and such a cheap way to add a little sparkle! I think these will quickly become a fave of mine!

Here's a few more pages I've made recently, jam packed full of yummy D-lish Scraps embellies. 


Ready Set and She's Off - for Inspired Blueprints sketch #86

D-lish products used:


Sweet Dreams my Little Angel - for Memory Maze Chipboard

D-lish products used:


Beach Shadows - for Memory Maze Chipboard

D-lish products used:


Owl will always love you - for Memory Maze Chipboard 

D-lish products used:

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you've been inspired to dig in to your D-lish stash and get creating!

Amanda x

No comments:

Post a Comment