Thursday, November 2, 2017

"Sweet Cousins", by Amanda H

Hi everyone,
 
And welcome to November!
 
Yesterday, we welcomed the "Hello Sugar" Inspiration Board and today I share the page I created for this board.
 
I started with white cardstock, and a piece of patterned paper that had the perfect colours. I also plastic bag smooched some gold bling spray (Colour Blast) onto the background.
 
Then the page is finished with D-lish embellies!
 
Just in case you missed it: here is a reminder of the Inspiration Board.
 

 
 
 You can see I layered a paper lace doily behind the photo, soft and perfect for this layout.



In this first main cluster, I used:
Pick n Place bows (I used a pink canvas one)
Little Birdie flower (I used an embossed daisy)
Resin flowers
Faceted enamels
Enamel Hearts
D-lish flair button (I had this icecream flair in my stash for a long time!)
 
 
I repeated some of the same elements in this smaller cluster:  Little Birdie flower , Resin flowers, Faceted enamels and Enamel Hearts .
 

In these close ups, I thought it was cool to see the shiny gold bling spray. The gold really adds to the final layout! 
  
 
Thanks for looking today!
 And I hope you take on the "Hello Sugar" Inspiration board this month.
 

Amanda
 
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment