Friday, November 3, 2017

Princess for a Day | Amanda Lawrence

 Today I am sharing my sample layout for our November Inspiration Board - Hello Sugar. 
I am seriously in love with this colour palette and it would have to be in my top 5 favourite 'Just Add Paper' kits ever! 
Pink and aqua are totally swoon worthy, add a pop of black and a splash of gold and you have an elegant mix of colours to die for. 

Here's my layout: 

It documents my daughters 6th birthday which was spent with her school friends getting a little girly pampering at The Princess Parlour.

Here's a reminder of the board: 


I took inspiration from the black and white striped cake with the cluster of flowers and the rest came together from there. 


I used one of our newly released Willow Blossoms, one of which is also included in the kit, and a puffy gold heart in my main cluster (also from the kit). I also added a flair, some bitty blooms, resin and paper roses. The 'princess' word in the title is a chipboard mini word which have just been restocked on the website.


My smaller cluster includes another flair and a repetition of embellishments from the main cluster. I've also added a Journal Its polka dot date tab to finish it off.

Thanks for coming over for a look. I hope I've inspired you to create your own 'Hello Sugar' themed page to enter in the challenge.

Amanda x


No comments:

Post a Comment