Wednesday, November 15, 2017

"Papa"by Jasmine Shea

Hello, Jasmine here to share a new page with you today.

This was a page that I had started some time ago...one of those ones you just don't know if you love it or hate it....one of those ones that you can't throw out but know it needs more.

Well this was one of those pages.  
A page that is perfect to finish it off with lots of D-lish Scraps goodness.  
My background, photo and foundations were there so I just added pieces to tie it all together.  
I am so happy I have finished it at it was a photo of my son and his grandfather that I just cherish and it had to be completed to hold on to that memory.

The pieces I used were:

 So if you have one of those pages that needs to be finished, dig into your D-lish supplies and I guaranteed it will all come together.

Jasx




No comments:

Post a Comment