Sunday, November 5, 2017

"Love" by Jasmine Shea

Hello hello.

In case you need a reminder of this month's Inspiration Board or if you haven't seen it yet, here it is


There are so many details in this board and the colour combination is stunning.  
In my page my main inspiration came from the pinks and aqua/teal shades as they matched with my photo perfectly.


I began my page by using the Stencil before I coloured and stamped over it. 
The paper behind my photo (the big spots) is actually a tissue box... 
Hey, the colours were perfect right?  

I created a couple of clusters of embellies using


 I finished it off with a few sequins and that big Wood Veneer Title.

I hope you can play along with this month's Inspiration Board.  
We would love to see what you create.

Jasx




No comments:

Post a Comment