Sunday, November 12, 2017

HP fans, by Amanda H

Hello D-lish scraps fans - any Harry Potter fans out there?
I have a couple, and today I have scrapped a photo of my kids and their cousins dressed up for my daughter's Harry Potter party.
 
Loads of D-lish Scraps goodies to create this page!
 
I started with a mixed media background. A few layers that include some stencilling. Check out the awesome range of stencils in the D-lish store here.
 
Then I piled up the layers and add the D-lish!
 
Here I have used a Creative Cut - a geometric star. These products are so versatile, and I love that I can paint or spray them to make them the colour I need for a layout. For this star, I layered some black Punchinella under it, and some D-lish bits on top.
I love using these bits: Jeweled Cabochans and Faceted Enamel Dots scattered on a page!

How perfect is the washi tape I used? It was from a past Just Add Paper Kit. I totally love getting a new roll of washi tape every month when my kit arrives!
 
Another gem in Just Add Paper Kits is the little squares of tissue paper. In fact you will find some in the Past Kits and Bits section of the store. I have use some bits of yellow tissue paper throughout this layout, scrunched and tucked into the layers.
 
And I hope Amanda gets more of the puffy alphabet stickers in stock, as they are so good for our titles.

More Creative Cuts stars and Punchinella, and of course, my-always-a-favourite, sequin bow!

 
Okay, that's it from me today! I hope you are scrapbooking today!!!!!!
 
Amanda
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment