Monday, November 13, 2017

Born to Sparkle | Amanda Lawrence

 Hello! 
Today I am sharing a layout that I made while at a retreat a few weeks ago. I had such a lovely relaxing time with friends and managed quite a few pages which is a bonus!

This page tells the story of a gift my daughter received a few years ago. She put on such a performance with her microphone I thought that 'You Were Born to Sparkle' would be the perfect title for this page.


I began by using a little media to make my background. Knowing where my papers and photo were going to be positioned, I made sure to do my background work where it wouldn't be covered and also to create the diagonal focus across the page.


To create my photo layers I used a Dip Dye Tag, and lace doiley before going to town with my embellishments. I used a sequin bow, Chinese Peony, a flair from the mixed word set and an assortment of paper and resin flowers.


My secondary cluster included a few more paper flowers and resin pieces. To finish, I scattered a few of the pink pearls that were included in a past 'Just Add Paper' kit.

Thanks for stopping by!
Amanda x

No comments:

Post a Comment