Friday, October 13, 2017

XO | Amanda Lawrence

Hi all!
I have another layout to share with you all today. This one features both of my children who are growing up waaay too fast! 


I used one of our stunning Wild Roses as my feature for my main embellishment cluster and teamed it with some other paper flowers. I also added a flair, canvas bow and some resin to finish it off. My journalling strips were printed on the computer and layered over a Journal Its tag. The photo sits on one of our stunning Lace Doilies, this one is the 6" size. 


My smaller cluster contained a repeat of elements for balance but I also added a tassel which I had from a past 'Just Add Paper' kit.


My title 'XO' for this layout was cut from some of the patterned papers. I decided to hand stitch around the edge of the letters to make them really pop off the page. Another paper flower, this one is a Tea Rose and some resin finish it off perfectly.


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed my layout share. 

Don't forget that out October Cybercrop kicks off in The Scrap Suite at 7.30pm tonight. I'm sharing a challenge this month and I would love for you all to join in! I'll be back for a final time this month in just over a week to share that layout in detail with you.

Till then, 
Amanda x


No comments:

Post a Comment