Saturday, November 4, 2017

"... if you fall" by Anthea

Hi again. 
 
You may have seen this LO earlier in the month when it was shared as an example for the for the inspiration board for November.  The kit that was shared this month that goes with the inspiration board is "Hello Sugar".
 
 
As soon as I saw the inspiration board I started drooling - I love pink, mint and gold together. The colours are so soft and pretty and just perfect for a girly LO.
 
This LO was really a quick and easy one to complete...I am actually a little surprised at my complete lack of paint etc. This LO is definitely all about the photo and the flowers.  Lots of different flowers!  Did I ever mention I love flowers?  In case I didn't - I lOVE flowers!  This LO has six different D-lish flowers in total. In the top right cluster I have a carnation, a cabbage rose and a Little Birdie Flower. I finished it off by trimming a journal it and tucking it behind the photo.
 
 
The cluster to the bottom left includes a fantasy bloom, a Chinese peony and another random flower from a previous JAP kit. I find that I never quite know where to put my journaling and that I rarely use my own hand writing on LOs - so this journaling tag from a JAP kit was a perfect addition to my LO.  You can get different colour Monochrome journal a D-lish, I find they are a simple and cost effective accent to any LO. You can also see that I used a D-lish doily to back my journaling card.
 
 
I then finished it with some gold alphas that I had in my stash.  I wanted to add a bit more - but to keep it all soft and pretty so I simply sewed some strips around the corners to kind of frame it. 
 
I like how even though the LO is simple it is still really pretty and telling the story that I wanted to tell.
 
I hope you love the inspiration board as much as I do and of course the JAP kit that goes with it. 
If you haven't seen it - this is the inspiration board.  Please head over to The Scrap Suite to play along with it. 
 
Till next time - take care and happy scrapping to you all.
 
Hugs
Anthea
xo
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment