Wednesday, September 20, 2017

'#lovewhatyoudo' by Jasmine Shea

Last year Hubby and I were lucky enough to explore Queenstown in NZ.  
I couldn't believe we had not been there before.  We live so close.
We now have a trip planned next year to travel with the kids from the 
North Island to the South Island.

We climbed up and then down this mountain for 6 hours. This photo captures the beauty and size of the mountain....and we were only halfway up at this stage.
If you have never been to NZ, you have to put it on your bucket list.



Having my D-lish goodies sorted by colour makes it so easy to put a page together like this one using blue, white and silver.

I have used a few of the Little Birdie Flowers. I just love the shades of colour on them. 
I also added some Sequins and some Resin flowers
And finished off with one of the Wordfetti pieces the stunning silver Resin Glitter Heart from one of the Just Add Paper Kits.


Don't forget our September Cybercrop is now on. 
I hope you see your fabulous creations in The ScrapSuite this month.

Jasx




No comments:

Post a Comment