Monday, August 14, 2017

"Selfie" by Rachel Dutko

Hi everyone

It's Rachel here with you today, and with all boys in my family,
the only chance I have to get all 'girly' is to scrap a selfie! 

Well, why not use some of my favourite D-lish products 
on a layout of myself!!





My layout is based on Michelle's sketch challenge for the
July Cybercrop over in The Scrap Suite.


This challenge has now closed, however the new August challenges have just been listed, so you have a whole month to play along!


I have been hoarding this piece of patterned paper to use specifically on a selfie layout, and I picked out lots of D-lish goodies to match.

My title is a Corbett Creations wood veneer word, and I have complemented that with some Corbett Creations wood veneer circles. I've highlighted my title word with a bright hot pink sequin bow.


I've used my favourite wild rose, some tea roses and apple blossoms.
The lace doilies give just that little extra detail, especially on 'girlie' pages.


I've added lots of pearl cabochons - round, hearts and 3D hearts, clustered with a mix of D-lish dots and gorgeous faceted enamel dots. I've also added an older D-lish crotchet heart from my stash.







D-lish products used-
 
Head over to The Scrap Suite on Facebook and check out the
August Cybercrop challenges.
I set a challenge this month, so I hope you can play along!


Thanks for looking


Rachel x x

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment