Wednesday, August 2, 2017

#selfie by Amanda H.

Hello D-lish gals!
 
And here is my first page share for August..... some important things in this page, firstly, fellow team member Gwen and then some NEW STOCK....
You will find it in store via these links:
 
Gwen needed a pink page, #allthepinks... So I started with some pink Colour Paste through two different 5x5 Stencils (I used a rose and spots) onto a white background. After some splatters, I layered up papers with the photo and some embellishments.
 
 
I used a Lace Doilies at the back of the photo. You can see the beautiful pinks through the stencils here too!
 
In this cluster, there is a Little Birdie Flower - these are paper flowers, so they are easy to add extra colour too - I sprayed them with some extra pink. Also are some Creative Cuts (Leaves) also sprayed with some colour. A few stamen tucked in, plus a sprinkle of the new faceted Enamel Dots, as well as a D-lish Flair Button.
 
Here I have used another Creative Cut (a word for the title), which I sprayed grey and then traced the outline of the letters with a fine black line pen. Also: another smaller Little Birdie Flower, and more of the stamen and enamel dots.
 
 
 
And if you look closely you will see a cute little silver metal flower in this photo.... It was taken from a past JAP kit (Indigo Glitz - still in stock!).
 
Such a perfect pink pretty page, for my good friend and fellow team member Gwen! #lovethisgirl!
 
 
Thanks for looking,
 
Amanda
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment