Sunday, August 13, 2017

Hello little one - by Nicolee Cable


Happy Sunday to you!
I hope you are relaxing this weekend and getting some 
creative juices flowing.

First of all, a quick reminder that we are currently
holding our August Cybercrop over at The Scrap Suite on FB.
  
I wanted to show you my challenge layout which is a goal setting challenge 
'This time next year'.  
I was inspired by the TV show that's popular right now.  
I'm not much of a goal setter, in fact I struggle with 
getting my goals on paper, 
so I decided this might be a good opportunity to write some of my goals down in a creative way.
If you lift the 'Today' flair, it reveals my goals/dreams/visions 
for the coming year.
I was also inspired by Julys Just Add Paper (JAP) kit
that I hadn't had a chance to use yet.


Here are all the yummy goodies from the 'Primrose Lane' July JAP kit:


I enjoyed working with this colour palette so much, that I decided to use up 
pretty much all of it on these two layouts 
(and added a little more from my D-lish stash).

Here is my layout for today post.
My mum has two new little puppies - so super cute! I can't
wait to meet them in person soon.


 I have added:
washi tape









I hope you enjoyed these layouts and don't forget to
pop on over to join in the Cybercrop.  There are some
great challenges and very cute prizes to be won.
You have to be in it to win it!

Happy Scrapping and enjoy the weekend and 
grab yourself some D-lish goodness from the store  to inspire you!

See you soon
Nicolee 
xxxxx






1 comment: