Tuesday, August 22, 2017

"Awesome" by Julie Pearce

Good morning to everyone.

Today I'm sharing a layout I have created using this months Just add paper kit "Off the wall".
And I also used this months inspiration board.

I decided to scrap a photo of my hubby and his tough ute.
I started of with my background papers and using the paint splat mini stencil that came in the kit (which by the way is pretty cool) using some texture paste and then some water colours in matching colours. I layered my photo using the orange tissue paper and also adding some of the turquoise hessian, a few strips of the lime spot washi and that really cool creative cut brick panel.
In the left bottom corner of my photo I added another journal card and wooden chevrons and a chipboard cog that I embossed.
And lastly I used the Awesome wood veneer title with some turquoise hessian behind it and brick panel, another flair and a orange star button.

Thanks for checking out my layout and don't forget you still have time to join in with the August Inspiration challenge. And don't forget to check out all the great things in the D-lish scraps store.

Catch you next time
Jules xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment