Friday, July 28, 2017

'U found ur voice' by Nicolee Cable



Hi D-lish friends!


Happy FRI-YAY! 
Today I want to show you a layout I created to
 celebrate hubby finding his niche and starting up a new venture.

The background paper is perfect as it relates to him perfectly 
(all about words!).


To start this layout off, I painted the background paper with 
Colour Crush watercolours stripes. I also used these same
Colour Crush watercolours to splatter and then spray 
water on the white card stock. 
This created the beautiful mixture of greens and blues. 
I then used the Kinder Kreations solid stars as templates to
cut stars out of the blue and green patterns and then inked around the edges.



I then painted the Creative Cuts Geometric Stars and
midnight Colour Blast Colour Shimmer Dust. 


Once all the stars were cut
I then layered my custom made stars, the chipboard stars and 
the cut file stars on top of the Creative Cuts frame (star overload!). 

To define the frame I sewed with black thread around the edges.


The twisted black wire was used to frame the photo and then stapled on.



I added glitter dots and faceted enamel dots to give pops
of colour and glitter.




...and finished off with at least one black flower!


Here is a list of the D-lish products I used:


I hope you've enjoyed this layout and would love
to see what you've created as well.

Take care and have a wonderful weekend.

Nicolee 


No comments:

Post a Comment