Thursday, June 22, 2017

"Selfie" by Julie Pearce

Hello again,
I'm back today sharing another layout I have created using some gorgeous D-lish Scraps products.
This page is my youngest daughter who loves taking snapchat selfies on my phone.
I really love this photo of her.
I have used lots of D-lish goodies on my page.
I started off with some texture paste and water colour to my background.
And then added some yellow tissue paper from a previous kit behind my photo.
I added a pink doily behind my photo before I stuck it down.
Then added my flower cluster with some gorgeous D-lish flowers, Blue cabbage rose, Hot pink star flower and Yellow double layered flower. I then used a journal it from the Sugar and Spice wordfetti.
On the top corner of my photo I added another Wordfetti journal it and a Wood veneer camera.

 And lastly I added a butterfly flair and my title Selfie wood veneer and some D-lish enamel dots.
Make sure you check out D-lish Scraps store for lots of beautiful things for your layouts.

Catch you next time
Jules xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment