Monday, May 29, 2017

'You Darling Are Fabulous" by Rachel Dutko

Hi everyone! 
Rachel here with you, and today I have my layout 
"You Darling Are Fabulous" 
to share with you.


I created my background by applying some paint to a sheet of 
patterned paper, then it was on to the fun part of 
embellishing with lots of D-lish goodies!

I've used some 'Just Add Paper' Kit bits from various Just Add Paper kits - tissue paper, resin hearts, mint grosgrain bow, wordfetti word and sequins. I've used a wood veneer frame to frame my photo, then layered a coloured doily and some black and aqua blue punchinella.


For my clusters I've used a super cute pink sequin bow, Little Birdie Watercolour Gianna flowers, tea roses in cream, bitty blooms, resin flowers, and wax blossoms, as well as a flair button and a wood veneer heart.

I added some journalling on a white round Journal Its spot, and added a quote from the 'Life Documented' Wordfetti set. 


D'lish products used:













No comments:

Post a Comment