Sunday, May 7, 2017

'Smile' by Julie Pearce

Hello again,
Today I'm back sharing another layout inspired by this months sketch from the Inspiration Board.
This is myself with my Mum and Sisters.

I started off using some watercolours on my background and then cut two different pieces of pattern paper to make my corners and then using a doily and more pattern paper I layered them behind my photo.
I then added some die cut pieces from the same collection and added some Punchinella in Light pink and some Enamel glitter dots (love these). I also added the butterfly flair, a starflower and this cute Stitchable Heart wood veneer.
For my title I used one of the wood veneer word 'Smile' and the peach resin diamond.

Thanks for checking out my layout here at D-lish Scraps and hope you give this months challenge a go.

Catch you later.

Jules xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment