Monday, May 22, 2017

"Live for today" by Julie Pearce

Hello again,

I'm here today sharing a layout I created using this months Just add paper kit Sunset Dreaming.
 
I love this kit and the colours this month.
 
 
I started off by using the pretty mini butterfly stencil that came in the kit with some texture paste.
 
 
I then used some patterned paper to layer behind my photo and used the grey doily cut in half and put it behind my patterned paper top and bottom.
I used the x washi tape that came in the kit and put a strip on top and bottom near my photo matte.
 
And then added a couple of gorgeous glitter dots.
 
 
I used the Live for today wood veneer for my title and wrapped around yellow and white twine.
And also used a couple more of those glitter dots and wood veneer leaves. 
To finish it off a splatted some gold Heidi colour shine.
 
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my layout.
 
Make sure you head over to the D-lish Scraps store and grab your self a JAP kit before they're all gone.
Catch you next time.
Jules xxx









No comments:

Post a Comment