Monday, May 15, 2017

Just Being You by Tamara Buckler

Hello and happy Monday!

Where oh, where do the weekends go?!!? We had lovely busy weekend here with my hubby's birthday and Mother's Day, but I did manage to squish in some scrappy time and to drop by and share with you all.


I started with some patterned paper from Shimelle Lane, that featured navy and teal spots, and drew my colour inspiration from there. I got messy with my background, using some teal paint and navy ink to create a watercolour effect.

I then raided my D-lish Scraps stash to see what I could pull together in these colours. I added some punchinella in royal blue, I had in my head that this was really for masculine, structured pages, but love the texture and shine it adds here.


The beautiful new Little Birdie Watercolour flower jumped out at me and really became a feature of my embellishment cluster. I didn't love the pearl centre of the flower, so customised it with some navy ink and a D-lish dot from the classic mix.

I added in a beautiful sequin bow in Teal and some resin flowers in white and blue. I added a date spot from a previous kit, and also customised a wood veneer from a previous kit to make it navy blue. A resin bird, some more enamel dots and a minifetti strip finished off the page.

Thanks for stopping by to check my out my page. Hope you have an awesome week ahead!

Big Loves
Tam x







No comments:

Post a Comment