Tuesday, May 30, 2017

"Hey You - Smile" by Tamara Buckler

Hello again,

Well hasn't this month flown by, and here I am, back again to share another layout with you all.

I'm really loving getting messy atm, and searching pinterest for 'painty background' inspo almost daily!! So, today I have got a painty layout to share.



My background is a real mash up of texture paste, inks, watercolour paints, splatters and stamping! I drew inspiration from my pic, playing with the loud pops of blue and black. I may have gone a little cray cray, but who can blame me when its so much fun!

I added some paper strips, washi and puchinella under my photo in a cross pattern to anchor my pic to the page.



I used a mini date spot and sequin bow in my main cluster, and a journal spot to the left of my photo to add balance. I tucked in some black thread for added texture.



I then added some Jewelled Cabochons, some resin hearts from the retro revival kit, and some sequins to add more texture, colour and interest across the page.


I hope you've enjoyed checking out my painty layout today. Link me up to your Pinterest account so I can check out what you've been pinning lately!

Big Loves,
Tam x





























No comments:

Post a Comment