Tuesday, May 2, 2017

"Eat ur brains" by Amanda H

Hi D-lish fans!
 
And... so it's May... where is the year going?
 
Today I am sharing a fun page of dear daughter dressed up for Halloween.
 
I used some components of the April Just Add Paper Kit, as well as other goodies found in store.
 
To create this page I started with the fun stencil in the latest kit and used some texture paste through it. There are heaps of great Stencils in store. I then painted some blue watercolour over this and added some splatters of black. I layered some paper, photos and of course, my D-lish embellishments to finish off the page.
 
Here you can see that I have created the title with mixed alphas. The Puffy Alphas in store are great for titles like this.
 
Under the photo cluster, I added wire - twisted and stapled. There are loads of colours of the wire in store, such an easy thing to add to a page!
You can also see stars and flair all from the current JAP kit.
 

This key cluster at the photo corner has the stripy star, again from the current JAP kit, as well as a Jewelled Cabochon,; I've used a black star. The flower is one from the awesome new collection of Little Birdie Watercolour Flowers. I was using the blue pack and it wasn't quite the right colour so I used my blue paints from the background and painted it. Perfect colour match now!

Everyone should stock up on these circle Journal Its! There is a few different types in the Basic Journal Spots section and they are all very versatile. Perfect to add a little note about the page, or even to add amongst some layers.
 
Scattered throughout my layout are D-lish Dots - I can never finish a page without some! Have you seen the full range?
 
That's it from me today! Thanks for looking.
 
Amanda
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment