Wednesday, April 5, 2017

"Love Lamby" by Jasmine Shea


Hello hello!

I am very excited to share my first page as a D-lish designer with you today.  
It is an honour to be a part of such an amazing team.

I have used the gorgeous "Pretty in Pink" Just Add Paper Kit to showcase my first page. 

Pink....it's so pretty but sometimes "pretty" is really hard to do, don't you think?
This photo of my daughter when she was younger matched perfectly with the 'pink and pretty' I was hoping to achieve.



 Here are a couple of close ups to show you the embellished goodness from this kit.




D-lish Just Add Paper Kits are so easy to work with and they really do include everything you need and more, not just for one page but for a few.

Some of the embellishments I have used are:


 There may be a few of the March Pretty In Pink kits left in store, but if not, be sure to pick up a kit in the future.  You can always create your own kit by mixing embellishments from the D-lish store.
Each kit is released on the 1st of the month so mark it on your calendar, then you can rest assured you won't miss out.

See you again very soon.

Jasx 

No comments:

Post a Comment