Thursday, April 20, 2017

"Love" by Jasmine Shea

Hello to you today.

I would like to share a page I created with so many D-lish goodies and I think one of my favourite colour combinations, green and yellow.  
It just makes me feel happy...corny I know but it's just bright and fun....how could you not feel happy?



Some close ups now to show off those wonderful pieces from D-lish Scraps.


 Here you can see I have used a stunning yellow Elegance Fabric Bloom ( I just love these flowers) and for that embellishment that can be used on any page, the ever handy, Flair Button
   
And here



a Paper Doily (I am obsessed with these doilies) and a cute little Bow .....
 I remember looking at Amanda Hartman's pages at one of our Scrapbooking Retreats and her use of D-lish embellies. I  remember thinking I could never add a "bow" to something and make it look good like she did. Well  now I get it, I can actually use a bow and it looks ok...lol.

Also on the page I have used some Washi Tape as a border between my different papers and some Punchinella to add that extra something to the layers.

So if you are stuck for your next page, what about using green and yellow and you will always find your embellishments at D-lish Scraps.

Jasx

No comments:

Post a Comment