Thursday, March 9, 2017

"Sweet Lovable You" by Gwen Wruck

Happy Thursday creative friends,

Gwen here today to share with you a layout of my sister and daughter on a recent girls day out.

The idea for this layout started with the the background spotty paper and an outline of a heart I had cut on my Silhouette.  I don't often use big bold shapes like this one however I have been seeing a lot of layouts with large hearts of late and wanted to give one a go... AND I love how it tuned out!




To create my flower clusters, I have used some layered fussy cut paper flowers and then added the Fantasy Blooms to the top to finish it all off.  Be sure to check out all of the colours in store.  I love how dimensional these are and the pop of the pink was perfect for this layout.


I have also used glitter dots which were in the perfect shade to match the flower.  You can also see where I have placed the paint chip tab and a 5x7 paper baggie - these are two of my favourite D-lish supplies.  


For my third pop of pink to round out the layout, the Sequin Bow was the perfect choice and of course I've added some stitching too.


One last close up, this one of my title, the perfect sized wood veneer word "sweet" - I love the tone in these veneer so I tend to leave them natural.

You can also see the wood veneer hearts I've used and what layout would be complete without adding a D-lish doiley!




thanks for  popping by,
Gwen

2 comments: