Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Showtime by Tracey Wright

Thanks for joining me with my last share for this month, as a D-lish Design Team member.
 
I would like to thank Amanda Lawrence for having me on her team for the past 6 months, and giving me the opportunity to share with you all on the D-lish blog.

It has been a great ride, and great friendships l have made with the team, and all of you here at D-lish.
 
So here is my canvas l have made which l am going to put in a frame for my daughters room.
It has lot's of different flowers, sequins, stencilling, paint sprays, muslin and chipboard that l have used.
 
I hope you like it.




 
I have used a small 6x6 flat canvas, which l have added a couple of coats of Gesso first. 
Then after that has dried I then used a stencil from my stash, and placed over my canvas to where I wanted my design to be, and then added some modelling paste over the stencil. I dried this off with a heat gun. 

Then I started to add a few different colours of Sprays over my canvas. 




I then worked out where I wanted my picture to go and to be the focal point on my canvas. 
I glued down some muslin that I had in my stash from the D-lish store. Then I mounted my photo down  with some 3D tape on my canvas. 
I then started to add my flowers, forget me not, wax blossoms, roses, and some other flowers from my stash, in little clusters around my focal point of my photo on the canvas. 


Then I placed a small flourish chipboard I had in my stash in the top corner of my clusters. 
Tucked in some little sequins in with my flower clusters too. 
 
Once finished I then mounted the 6x6 canvas onto a piece of Pale Blue, Pink and Aqua Cardstock, as a background, before I then placed it onto a piece of white Cardstock. 

Then it's all ready to be framed. 

 

 
 
Well l hope you have enjoyed seeing my creations here at D-lish. 
 
I have had so much fun, and I look forward to seeing what the new Design Team get up to next month. 

Take care, 

Tracey.x
















No comments:

Post a Comment