Wednesday, March 22, 2017

'just like old times' by Nicolee Cable


Hi all
Hope your week is travelling well?

I'm up again on the blog for the last time
for this DT period and I just want to say, I have
been totally privileged to be show casing all that
D-lish has to offer.  It has been a blessing and such fun to 
fill this role and I want to thank Amanda for having such 
faith in me!

I wanted to do a mono-chromatic layout this time, using 
D-lish embellishments and mixed media inks, paints and texture.
The lovely people in this shot are very special to us and 
this was the first time catching up with them for a very long time.


After using the Honeycomb Crunch stencil with
texture paste in the back ground, I dripped and painted with different 
coloured blue inks and paints.  
I then used the following embellishments to 
enhance the layout and my blue theme:






...and the stunning elegance bloom!

and finally I've placed a Journal It's -Tab Bag
just poking out the top.


Like I said, it's been a privilege to showcase D-lish's embellishments, 
I really hope I've inspired you to think outside the box and 
discover all the wonderful goodies you can find
over at the D-lish store.
Pop on over there and support this wonderful Aussie business.

Take care and I'm sure I'll see you around online.
Happy scrapping
Nicolee
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment