Friday, March 10, 2017

"hello" by Malinda Gardner



Hello, it's me!



Today I'm sharing with you a page I did of one of our adventures in New Zealand, at Rotorua, at the Luge. What an awesome day we had.



This page uses a heap of D-lish stuff...so many bits and pieces on one page.

I started with a doiley, yes a doiley, this was from a JAP kit, but there are heaps in the store. Then layered a wood veneer frame with the photo in the top corner.
I liked how my background was quite linear so I wanted to use a variety of circles on the page so I added a journal spot, cut in half under each side of the doiley and then some white wire in circles, 

Next of course were the flowers, fabric ones today, two on the right and one on the left,


 To balance that out I added a beautiful blue bow, (how cute are they?) and then the remember this wordfetti.

Finally some blue gems  and a few stars, raw of course. Both were also from a JAP kit


Everything here is in the shop, click on the links to find them.


Happy scrapping, see you in a couple of weeks.

 xxx  Mal


No comments:

Post a Comment