Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Fun Together by Amanda Lawrence

Hello lovelies! 

I'm back today to share another of my recent creations. This one documents one of our school holiday 'adventures' together. We like to go on little day trips during the holidays together and see some new places. This time we had checked our the beautiful Roma Street Parklands in the city of Brisbane. If you live near by and haven't been, it's well worth the trip! 


I used a stack of D-lish goodness to bring this page together. The layers include a 5x7 bag, lace doiley and some punchinella.


I then embellished focusing on two main clusters. The base for my title was made using a dip dye tag, a die cut and some wood veneer. I then clustered together a variety of paper flowers, more wood veneer, a flair and some resin flowers.


The second cluster has a repeat of the same elements for balance. I then finished off the layout with some buttons, enamel dots and a little bit of hand stitching in the corners.

You can find all the goodies I used in the store here:

Thanks for stopping by, 
Amanda x

No comments:

Post a Comment