Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Backyard Fun by Charmane Koch

Happy Tuesday people! Time is flying isn't it? I thought I'd have time to play with the February Just Add Paper Kit IN February.. but hey! I forgot there's a few less days - haha!

But that doesn't mean I didn't want to have a play with it still!

Did you get the "Fresh Cut" kit? Did you find the time to use it? 


 Well this is what I have come up with...


I love how it's turned out... I have had this photo sitting on my table for ages, just waiting for it to be used & the Just Add Paper kit was just perfect!


All I needed to is create the background with gesso & then mixed the yellow paint with modelling paste and scraped the paint over the floral stencil that was in the kit.


The cluster of all of the flowers in the kit look fabulous together as a cluster don't you think? 
There's so many flowers in the shop: Check out the Paper Flowers & Resin Flowers
It was so easy to put this page together!


The other extras I have used from the shop are the White Doiley & Green Bitty Bow Paper Clip & the Puffy Alpha Stickers


I hope I've inspired you to use your Fresh Cut Kit OR if you haven't purchased it - there's still some available! I can't believe it!

Thanks so much for taking a look!

Happy Creating!

XO Charmane



No comments:

Post a Comment