Wednesday, February 22, 2017

"Xmas Loot" by Charmane Koch


Hey Everyone! Happy Wednesday!

I don't know about you guys - but life is definitely getting in the way of my scrapping! More and more! So much, that I hardly get a chance to sit and even LOOK at my goodies that I get from D-lish! 
So, seeing as I have been so time poor lately, I decided that I really needed to give Michelle's Glorious Grids Challenge a go! This meant I would scrap more than ONE photo, something I don't do very often!



This is the layout I came up with, my style is definitely not *straight* so my grid isn't perfect, but I think you get the drift! I kept it rather simple, but have used PLENTY of D-lish Scraps Flowers again for my page!

And I am really happy to not only scrap a Christmas themed layout, but have used pictures of all 3 kids as well - I'm ticking a LOT of boxes!

I love the randomness of this layout - I have positioned all of the embellishments not to be perfect, but I think somehow it balances out - the mix of sequins on both sides of the layout, doilies on the opposite sides of the layout, and then the flowers too.

I also found some heart enamels that I stuck on each of the photos but in different positions.

For the background I have used one of the fab Stencils from D-lish scraps - just a bit of modelling paste, to add some kind of texture to the page.


And can't resist another one of those fabulous Sequin bows that I can't get enough of! I LOVE them! And I have bought MANY and in the same colours too! They are the perfect addition to EVERY layout I think!

Anyway, hope I have inspired! So much fun to scrap again {as I say every time!} I just need some time to sit and have a FULL day to play! When will that EVER happen? {boohoo!} Please tell me I'm not the only one!

Hey, at least we can always shop?? 


XO Charm


No comments:

Post a Comment