Wednesday, February 15, 2017

"US" by Tracey Wright

Hi,

I'm back to share with you all my layout I have created for this month.

I have used some Prima papers from my stash. I had this photo of my 12 year old daughter and myself that was taken in Melbourne on a day trip we had last year. Have been wanting to use this photo on a layout, and finally got the chance to pull it out.



So firstly l dabbed some white gesso with a sponge over the centre of my layout. Then l dried it off using the heat gun. Then l used a stencil and added some white modelling paste over my layout to areas l wanted to show the stencilling. I then let it dry for a few hours and then came back to it when it was dry. 




You can see how the stencilling shows up on my layout. Looks even better when you add some colour over it. I then layered my photo with a few different sizes of the Prima papers and then stuck them down to my layout. 
 
I then used some Twinkling H20'S Watercolours in 3 different colours to co-ordinate with the colours I wanted to use in my layout. I just painted with a brush in different areas over my page. Just loved how pretty and sparkly the vibrant colours came out on my layout. I was really happy with the end result. 

I then added a Green Tara Azalea Flower, a Paper flower, Roses, some Bitty Blooms, and some glitter dots l had in my stash. 




Then I just added some Rhinestones from my stash, that I made into little arrows, then placed them around my page. I used some chipboard and painted with some white gesso, then placed one leaf over my photo, and on the side, then one up in the top of my page with these gorgeous D-lish Paper Flowers.
Lastly l splashed some white paint over my layout to finish it all off. 






That's all for me today, I do hope I have inspired you to get your creative juices flowing. 

Until next time
Take care, 

Tracey xx










No comments:

Post a Comment