Friday, February 17, 2017

"So young and happy" by Amanda H

Hi team D-lish!
 
 
Here is my second page share for February - dedicated to my dear husband... using an old photo that seems like an eternity ago, LOL.
 
Who restocked their stash of doilies last week? The beautiful delicate lace ones are amazing on any page and for this page, I actually sprayed them with some colour sprays, to make them the focal point of the layout.
 
I layered some patterned paper behind the photo, but then got busy making some lovely D-lish Scraps clusters. I used lots of the goodies out of the latest Just Add Paper Kit, Fresh Cut, plus a few extras that you can see in these close ups.
 
 
Firstly, I really love the new Elegance Blooms in store, so many colours; I have chosen yellow for this page. Tucked in around this cluster, are resin flowers, stamens, D-lish flair, paper leaves , forget-me-not flowers and the divine little yellow Bitty Bow.
 
 
 
 I repeated many of the same embellies in this cluster and you can see that I also used Puffy Alphabets for my title and a Journal It for my journaling.
 
Thanks for looking today.
Amanda
 
 
 

1 comment: